Friday, August 28, 2009

Introduction

Hey everyone!

My name's Ken McClish and this is my first time taking a course like this. So I am excited to see how this goes.

I am currently taking other classes here at Anoka-Ramsey as well. This is my last semester here before receiving my AA degree. I'm leaning towards attending the U of M this coming spring and possibly majoring in English with a minor in journalism.

I'm a full time dad to one son, so I do have a pretty tight schedule. I was a sub-contractor for quite a few years in the area of remodeling and maintenance. However I've been slowly getting out of that area as I started taking more classes at college.

I'm pretty athletic so besides work and school, I love to play sports or just about anything that's competitive. I was never a big reader of books or anything online until just a few years ago. English and communicating through words were never my strong points, so I'm hoping this course will help me become better in several areas.

Good luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment