Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Earliest Memory

My earliest memory was watching the rain soaked field underneath a sheet of clear plastic being lightly pelted by raindrops. We were wondering when the rain would end so the Twins game could start. I must have been only a few years old at the time.

This was at the old Met Stadium. I don't remember much about that day, but I do remember the Twins having those blue and red looking dairy queen uniforms. It's always fun remembering things like that. Every now and then that memory pops in my head.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Twins so much! And it's so great that you have followed them for so long. I wish I could see those old jerseys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did get to the old stadium. I do love those old jerseys! It is interesting that your memory wasn't a more traumatic experience, it seems like most of ours have been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grade: 9.5/10
    • Mistake: Should be those instead of them

    ReplyDelete