Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Restaurant

The last restaurant I visited was a crowded Buffalo Wild Wings. I went there for happy hour the other week with a friend of mine. The place was loud and all of the big flat television screens had the event of the moment glaring back to us in their high definition pictures. I didn't eat anything this time. I had a few cold foamy beers in a large chilled glass container my server had given me. My friend on the other hand, had a few hot tasting quesadillas which I had to try out. Good times.

2 comments:

  1. Buffalo Wild Wings is a really fun atmospher, but I don't like their wings. I have many friends that dislike me for this. However, they do have other food that is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grade: 9.5/10
    Mistake: Missing comma to set off "on the other hand".

    ReplyDelete